SHHH...I have a secret. And I'm only going to admit this once.
Sunday night might be one of my most favorite parts of the week.
I know, I know. It's almost like blasphemy to Fridays.
But seriously - there's something magical and amazing about Sunday evenings.
The Hubster and I usually save Sunday nights as our nights. We sometimes go to church in the evenings and then head home for dinner. Even if it's a silly dinner like cereal or ordering in, we eat it together and talk about the week ahead. We mentally go through our "to do" list and think about what else we have to accomplish.
And then we find something fun on tv (usually I insist on Desperate Housewives) and hang out and watch some shows.
It's just a chill out night.
We don't usually make plans or go anywhere to visit friends. Or if we do, we make sure we're home by around 8 to just wind down from the weekend.
Somehow, if our Sunday night mojo is ruined, our week just doesn't get off on the right foot.
So now I'm going to log off my computer and go relax with my husband.
Happy Sunday Night!

No comments:
Post a Comment