I'm heading to some Black Friday sales with one of my best friends and my mother-in-law Thursday night.
Last year we scored some amazing deals at Old Navy. Granted every deal seems magnified when it's 1am and you have an armload of clothes. Additionally, I think the Hubster was ready to strangle me as I was calling out things for him to snag on our way by them. The night ended with me saying how great and fun it was and him saying that he will never again shop at that hour.
But I can't wait to plan for this year's madness!
We are heading to Kohl's and Old Navy hoping to get some pajamas and a Keurig. Cross your fingers we get them!! It is very important to plan out the attack. This is not the time to lollygag and window shop. You have to have a plan and then go for it.
We stock up on Tim Horton's coffee and apple cider to keep our strength up!
This has become such a fun tradition and I'm hoping to keep the fun alive again!

1 comment:
I'm gonna go out around 6am on Friday by myself while hubby stays home with the kids. I've made my shopping list on blackfriday.info. It's nice cause it will sort your items according to which store. i'm just hoping to get a few toy items and some clothing and pj's.
Post a Comment