Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ooops

I feel so awful - I thought my post went through on Friday and when I checked my blog, I realized that it didn't happen.  I looked through my saved messages and the computer must have not saved anything. 

And yesterday....well I wasn't by my computer.

So today, I'm back to blogging!

Friday night we went out to dinner with our friends and I finished packing for Buffalo!!

Then yesterday I flew home and surprised my in-laws and Nana-in-law for her 80th birthday party! 

The party was so much fun.  It started with a mass and ended with a delicious dinner and my extended in-law family.  It was great to see everyone and catch up.  One of the uncle's is getting a very prestigious award from the Canadian government next weekend.  And the other just became a grandfather to the the first baby of the cousins.  Lots of exciting stuff.

Today was more low key - we relaxed, went shopping, and I caught up with my Grandpa and mom.

Tomorrow is more lunches with old friends and Christmas shopping!

Oh Buffalo...I love you!

No comments: