Thursday, November 24, 2011

Being Thankful A to Z

Today (and every day) I am thankful for:

A - Apple Cider - Might be my most favorite fall and winter drink ever
B - Babies - There are so many adorable babies in my life I love squeezing!
C - Chocolate - MMM...the delicious goodness...MMMM
D - Dads - My dad is the best in the world and my father-in-law comes a close second
E - Earrings - Sometimes a little pair of earrings will just brighten up your outfit
F - Food - we are so blessed to have an endless supply of food in our lives
G - Grandparents - I am blessed to still have 2 grandfathers and in-law grandparents.
H - Health - so many people are struggling with their health and we should never take it for granted
I - Ice Cream...Enough said.
J - Jogging
K - Kristin - My best friend who is always up for a fun adventure
L - Love - You can never have too much of it.
M - Mothers - I have an amazing mother and mother-in-law.
N - Netflix - We love watching movies on demand whenever we want
O - Old Navy - Without their midnight madness sale, we would have to actually sleep tonight!
P - Paul - My husband is my best friend and without him I would be completely lost
Q - Quality Time With Family
R -Reality TV - After watching some of those crazy shows, I know I'm not messed up! lol
S - Sister - I am grateful to have an awesome sister-for-life.  And friends I consider sisters.
T - Twitter and all Social Media - It's great to keep in touch with friends daily
U - UPS - They are so good at making sure my Christmas packages get to their destination.
V - Verizon - Without their super network, my cell phone wouldn't work!
W - Water - So many in our world travel a great distance for something we take for granted
X - Xylophones - They are so fun to play!
Y - You Tube - It keeps us entertained for hours!
Z - Zyrtec - It keep the Hubster from sneezing

Yes, some of these are silly.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: