Today's post is not at all what I had imagined. The weekend was fun (and family craziness ensued) and I was all set to blog about it this afternoon.
Then I got to work and all hell broke loose.
Three agreements weren't signed like they were promised. My boss's got some sort of tooth absess and he wants me to figure out how to fix it. A person that has been rather awful to me at work sent a letter demanding certain items that he has no legal right to see. And it's only 2pm!
So the usual lulls that I sometimes get to review and perhaps edit pictures are gone for this afternoon. (Shh...I'm sneaking in a quick blog post).
Tonight when I get home, I'm going to attempt to edit a few pics - my brother just showed me how to use PhotoShop!! So fingers crossed I get a post up tomorrow with a weekend recap.

1 comment:
Tooth abscess oh no...my daughter had one and had to have her baby tooth pulled. It's an infection usually caused by a cavity.
Sorry you had such a crazy work day.
Yay for Photoshop! I use it daily, love it!
Post a Comment