I am so sleepy. I can't really even describe it, either.
Tuesday night I fell asleep at 9pm, woke up at 6:45 with a headache so bad that I called in late to work, fell back asleep and woke up for good at 10:30am.
That's 13.5 hours of sleep.
I haven't done that since college.
But even with that extra sleep, I am still exhausted all. of. the. time.
I can barely get up with my alarm clock. I snooze and then end up jumping out of bed at the last minute when I realize that I'll make Hubster and I late if I don't get a move on.
And then by about 7pm, I'm ready to fall into a deep slumber.
This sleepiness is not boding well for the functioning portion of my life. The house is a disaster (and my parents are visiting on Friday...no nap for me tonight!)
I don't want to turn to caffeine because after I drink about 2 cups of coffee, I get so jittery and unfocused. Perhaps at my next checkup I should inquire of the doctor.


No comments:
Post a Comment