Friday, January 25, 2008

time for the weekend

Since I don't really have any coherent things to say today, I thought I would just list out my random thoughts:

1. Thank goodness it's Friday! I am so looking forward to not have to get up for work tomorrow morning. For some reason, I can't seem to get out of bed these days.

2. As much as I don't really feel that giving all citizens of the US $600 will help the economy, I am definitely not going to turn down my money. I am looking forward to paying off my credit cards and getting my financial life back in order.

3. My treadmill is finally set up!! I took a little run the other day and it felt awesome. Although today I feel so fat and gross. And I have to confess here: when I was getting my security badge for work, when the guy asked me my height and weight - I lied and shaved 5lbs off.

4. I bought summer stuff last night. I got a really cute pair of Crocs (real ones and not the knock-offs - and I have an S gibbit to put in it!), a pair of awesome jean capris, and a Project (Red) shirt. I suppose I didn't really need any of those things, but the capris are so long that they'll look great in my new fake ugg boots!

5. I'm getting my fake ugg boots this week!! Paul got me these cute boots for Christmas, but they didn't fit me so well. So we took them back to the store and we bought some Bearpaw boots (aka: Fake Uggs). I can't wait to get them in the mail! I am so excited and can't wait to wear them!!

6. I need to get on this CPA thing. I really put it off, but it's time I get back to studying and get it over with!

7. If my recycling bin is not in the driveway when I get home from work today, I am going to be smoking mad. Because that's the only one I have now.

8. I just got on the scale in the bathroom and I am very upset with the number. I'm going on a fast.

9. One of my co-workers is a snob. We were all trying to figure out where to go for lunch. My suggestion was either Mighty or Panera's. His response: I would like to go somewhere that I'll be served. Right.

10. My mother, and I love her to death, is crazy. And no one is doing anything about it. She is taking this cat thing to a whole new level of crazy. When I say something, she gets mad and then refuses to talk about it further (real mature mom - and I thought you said you weren't like Grandma?). It's driving me crazy. All she does is talk about the cats, cats she sees on tv, or taking care of them. I warn her about things, she says no, and then it happens, and apparently I am not allowed to say "I told you so." (Is it because it's your mom?) So...since you have no idea what a blog is, I can call you out here. Mom - you are crazy. Talk about something else! Leave the damn cats at home. Stop showing everyone and their mother pictures of them. NO ONE CARES. Everyone is being nice. But it's out of control and you are nuts. It makes me not want to call you every day. I don't know how much more I can handle this.

11. Why can't my dad grow a pair and get my mom to shape up?

12. I'm so tired. I don't get it.

13. Work is getting on my nerves...how come I can't win the lottery?

Enough of my crazy rambling...back to work!

No comments: