I'm having a new year's dilemna. Should I go organic in 2008?
I keep hearing all this great stuff about organic food. And I do like the idea of organic. I think eating meats that don't have a ton of growth hormones in them is probably good for you. And eating fruits and vegetables that haven't been sprayed with pesticides is good, too. (On the other hand, if you wash your vegetables and fruits, that probably eliminates the worry of consuming pesticides.)
On the other hand, organic food is definitely more expensive. I bought half-gallon of milk last night and it was about $2.39. A half-gallon of organic milk costs $3.29. And since I've decided to take better control of my finances, all that extra money on organic stuff isn't really in the budget. I've also thought that those organic crazed people are a little nuts.
So I'm really not sure what I'm gonna do. I might try it out and see what happens. It will probably be decided when I'm walking around Wegmans!

No comments:
Post a Comment