Friday, January 18, 2008

on a roll

Wow - I'm on a roll! This is 4 posts in one week. I think this might be a record! (It might also be a testament to the fact that I haven't been entirely busy at work or at night either!)

It's Friday night and I'm sitting in front of my boyfriend's computer posting an entry on my blog. And if that doesn't sound completely pathetic - he's not even here! Really makes me feel like I need to go get a life, huh?

In all fairness, up until about a 15 minutes ago, we were playing Rock Band and having a grand old time. He then had to rush into work to pick something up and then deliver it to his boss. I admit, I'm disappointed. My idea of a fun night wasn't to sit in the apartment alone. I know that work sometimes takes a preference. And I believe we even talked about that earlier this evening. It's just hard to comprehend it in the middle of the evening. I get that you have to work late. I do it all the time and can't make firm plans (until recently...hahaha). It just sucks when you have to cut your night short because of it. Especially because we aren't doctors or in any other profession that requires us to rush into work at some random hour of the day.

Such is life with a young professional. I am trying to be understanding and I swear that I'm not mad. Just disappointed. Hopefully this will only take an hour. (Probably doesn't help that I'm definitely PMS-y)

Speaking of Rock Band - it is awesome! I absolutely love it and I'm so glad that I got it for Paul. We played it for like 2 and a half hours already tonight! It is so fun and I am definitely looking forward to playing it! Now if we could just figure out how to unlock some more songs...

Looking forward to the rest of the weekend relaxing and playing Rock Band! :-P

No comments: