I don't have a lot of work to do. And I absolutely love it. This is definitely the calm before the massive storm that's brewing. My schedule is going to get rather busy, and I'm looking forward to having a lot of work to do, but for now...I am enjoying the calm.
Life has been relatively uneventful. I really do like it, too. I visited with Mom and the cats yesterday. We went out to dinner and then went shopping for a bit. It was fun! I bought some yarn for crocheting and an engagement present for Jesse and Maureen. Oh yeah, a pair of fun red flats, too. I'm actually wearing them right now!
My new year's goal is to lose 5-10 lbs. Right now I'm not really doing anything that would facilitate such weight loss, but I'm working on it. It's my goal to clean out my basement and then get the treadmill all set up. Once I can work out regularly then I'm sure the lbs will just melt away. :)
I need to start shopping for Paul's birthday. I think he's going to end up getting Rock Band. In reality, it's because I want to play on it. Hehehe. I do have a few other ideas...I'll have to get on those.

No comments:
Post a Comment