Monday, October 1, 2007

week of vacation

I'm on vacation this week and the sole purpose of having this time off is to study for the Regulation section of the CPA exam.

So what have I done so far?

I slept in until 11 and then I had to FORCE myself to get out of bed. I haven't been able to sleep that late on a weekend, so how come I can do it on a weekday? That's frustrating! So then, after I get up and take a shower, I decide to check my email (because clearly I can't get away from work). There's 2 emails and I find out I missed a conference call at 9:30 (because I was sleeping). I took care of a few work things and now I'm watching tv.

Clearly I should be studying. My goal is to start up again now and to stop procrastinating.

No comments: