I intensely dislike studying. It reminds me why I decided not to continue on through school and get my masters degree. It also reminds my how boring it is and how undisciplined I have become. That is probably quite obvious as I am currently updating the blog and not studying.
I also promised myself that I was going to work for a few hours in the morning and then study the rest of the day. Well it is Wednesday and I have done a few emails in the morning but no substantial work. I think tonight I'm going to attempt to study for a few more hours and then do some work while watching tv tonight. (Really hoping that I can get a few more good hours of studying in...)
Ok, back to the studying. I am going to flip out if I don't pass this section and have to retake it...

No comments:
Post a Comment