I am completely obsessed with the show Brothers & Sisters. It started a couple weeks ago when I continued to watch tv after Desperate Housewives. (My first bad idea.) And of course, I am now completely hooked.
Since Paul was going to be out of town and I had some work to do at home, I figured that I'd buy season 1 on DVD. (The second bad idea.)
I spent virtually the entire weekend watching the show. I got through disc 1-3. That amounts to 12 hours of tv in a one and a half day period. Yes, that's right, I watched an insane amount of television.
It got so bad that this week after I got home from work, I would start watching 1-2 episodes a night. And when I was watching the shows, I was getting visably upset at any interruption. And what, do you ask, are these said interruptions? Having to go to the bathroom, sneezing and phone calls. Yes, I definitely said going to the bathroom. Which really isn't a big deal because I can PAUSE the show. And when Mom called...I definitely felt super annoyed that she was bothering me. My poor mother. Had no idea why I was getting frustrated at her! (Sorry Mom - Love you!)
I clearly have a problem. (And yes, I am watching an episode while I type this.) I suppose the solution is to keep watching them and eventually they will end! (I'm on episode 21 and I only have 3 more to go!)The only thing is...
What am I going to do when it's over?!?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment