Saturday, October 27, 2007

Private Practice

Last night it was the series premiere of Private Practice. I don't know how I feel about the show yet. The episode was pretty good, but I think the reality of it is that I didn't really like Addison. She was probably my least favorite character on Grey's.

But this show was actually pretty good. I like that they have a fun airy place to work. The other characters are awesome and I could totally get to like them. Pete seems like a nice guy who totally is going to hook up with Addison. Naomi is super random and I prefer the actress that they used last year. Cooper seems awesome and I totally love him. And I can't remember what Amy Brennaman's name is on the show, but she's great, too!

There was a part on the show that really made me so sad. The one patient flipped out and it turns out that her 10 year old son died of a very rare brain tumor. It just totally broke my heart to hear that. I think the main reason is that because I have been following Jacob's story. He was a 6 year old who passed away in his parents arms of a rare form of childhood cancer. I heard the woman on tv talk (and I know this is fiction!) but I couldn't help think of Jacob and his family. How this must hurt them and really hit home.The rest of the show was funny and I definitely will give it a chance and keep watching! :)

Tonight is a VERY big night. The Office and Grey's Anatomy premiere!

No comments: