Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Firsts

1. Who was your first homecoming date?
I never had one!! I always went with my friends!

2. Do you still talk to your first love?
Nope

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Some kind of wine cooler

4. What was your first job?
Babysitting the Talarico girls

5. What was your first car?
1987 Chevy Nova

6. Who was the first person you texted today?
I haven't sent one yet...

7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning?
My brother

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Heavern

9. Where was your first plane ride?
Coming to the US! :)

10. When you snuck out of the house for the first time, who was it with and where did you go?
I never snuck out...what a dork I was!

11. Who was your first best friend? Are you still friends with them?
Jeanine Funnell - and we do still talk!

12. Where was your first sleepover?
Lisa Wall's house

13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
Rusty

14. Whose wedding were you in first?
Darlene's

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Hit the snooze

16. What was the first concert you went to?
I don't know

17. First tattoo or piercing?
Ears, one in each

18. First foreign country you went to?
Well technically it's the US because I wasn't born here! ;-)

19. First crush?
Andy Russell

20. When was your first detention?
Yeah, I was a loser and never had detention

21. What was the first state you lived in?
New York

22. Who was the first person to break your heart?
Jens

23. Who was your first roommate?Laura

No comments: