From: Sassy Sarah
Re: Engagment Ring
I have found the perfect engagement ring for myself. I'm sure Miss Manners would tell me that this is an awful faux paus, but I'm laughing in the face of ettiquette. I would prefer an engagement ring with the diamond in asscher cut.
And, it is also your lucky day, future husband. Because I happened to find a picture of the exact ring that I want! Please refer to the photo below for an example of the ring I would like you to procure for me.

Please be aware that I do not require "side" stones and if one wanted to "antique" the ring and have pave diamonds around the main stone, I would love it just the same.
I am not sure what my ring size is and I don't currently have a preference for metal. Although I belive the example above is set in platinum.
You can feel free to direct any and all questions to a jeweler. I'm sure he/she will be more than happy to answer any other technical questions you may have.
Please do not interpret this memo as me being "materialistic" or "shallow". I am merely guiding you, future husband, in the purchase of a future family heirloom. One that can be passed down to my children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and beyond. Besides, isn't this ring more gorgeous than a car?
Thank you for your consideration.
Kind Regards,
Sassy Sarah
[note: this post was made tongue-in-cheek. please do not take offense.]

No comments:
Post a Comment