I keep seeing all these 'meme's on other people's blogs (and I read a lot of them) so I thought instead of writing about me...I'd write about the boyfriend...because I don't write a lot about him and I think he deserves some love on my blog...
1. He is crazy good when it comes to computer stuff. I swear that he has fixed so many computers it makes my head spin. And he's always nice about it. He will make time to go to someone's house and do whatever he possibly can to remedy the situation. He's worked on computers that have so many viruses you can't even turn it on to a computer that was peed on by a cat. I know. Gross. That last one wasn't salvageable.
2. He has no fashion sense. I am singing praises to God that he recently donated the shirt that had a picture of a video game controller on the front with the words "my thumbs can go all night." (That shirt made an appearance at a work happy hour and I still get crap for it. But then again, so does he.) A recent conversation did yield him admitting that he should perhaps think about updating his wardrobe. HALLELUJAH!
3. He is the best person I know. I know that in any sort of moral or ethical debate, Paul would do the right thing. He's willing to help anyone at any time. It kind of makes you want to be a better person when you're around him.
4. He has more hobbies that anyone I have ever met in my entire life - trains, planes, cars, video games, computer games, boats...I know I'm forgetting some but since there are so many of them, it's kind of hard to keep them all straight!
5. He has owned 7 cars in 9 years. 6 of them have been bought/sold in the past 4 years.
6. He is ridiculously social. I don't think I've met anyone who doesn't like him. He can talk to anyone about anything.
7. He gets super focused on anything he is doing. From eating a sandwich to watching tv to building something for work...he has an uncanny ability to block every.single.other.thing out. Sometimes to the detriment of the rest of life. But no matter what he does, it always turns out great! :)
8. He loves me...I think that's pretty special! ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment