8:05 - Heidi Klum wearing a tux - man...what I wouldn't give to have her body! ;) As does the rest of the female population
8:06 - Ok, not a fan of this opening with the 5 reality hosts...it's not so funny and dragging on
8:09 - I had a feeling that suit thing was going to come off... Aw...Amy Poehler has an awesome maternity dress on
8:11 - Best Support Actor in a Comedy - Jeremy Piven...how come he keeps winning? Rain Wilson is so much better. But then again, I don't watch Entourage. Perhaps I should start. Although I did like him in Old School.
8:18 - I like these little things that make the show more interesting.
8:19 - Julia Louis-Dreyfus looks cute in her dress. I like the straps.
8:20 - Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy - Jean Smart. That's surprising! I loved her in 24, so I'm glad she won! (PS - Julia's dress is adorable from the back, too!)
8:26 - Whew...LOVE Heidi Klum's new dress - champagne color and looks awesome on her. I don't know if I could ever pull that off, but it looks amazing.
8:27 - Desperate Housewives...love that show...and still not over the fact that Grandpa is a fan. All the ladies look amazing too! :)
8:28 - Oh I take that back...their outfits...not so great
8:29 - Supporting Actor in a Drama - (I don't know any of these shows.) Zeljko Ivanic in Damages. Never heard of him or watched that show. Yikes.
8:31 - Yay Ricky Gervase. He is hilarious!
8:34 - I remember that Emmy moment with Steve Carell, John Stewart, and Stephen Colbert. And it's even more hilarious that they are making fun of Steve Carell.
8:42 - Remember when Conan hosted the Emmy's? He was funny then.
8:44 - Supporting Actress in a Drama - Diane West. Boo...I've never heard of that show!
8:50 - YAY - the accountants!! :) Oh...it's Ernst & Young...not PwC.
8:57 - I hate when people get political. I don't think this is the proper forum.
9:02 - I heart Josh Groban almost as much and Michael Buble. And he's doing tv themes...and he's pretty good!
9:06 - I love this! I love how he's changing his voice to all the characters.
9:08 - Lead Actress in a Miniseries or Movie - (I know NONE of these movies) - Laura Linney. I have to say I liked her in The Nanny Diaries. Not a huge fan of her dress, though.
9:15 - Too bad mom and dad don't like watching these shows - they'd like to watch the Laugh-In people
9:18 - Variety, Musical or Comedy - The Daily Show! I do like how funny that show always is. And is it weird that Steve Carrell didn't get up and congratulate him? Didn't he used to work on The Daily Show? Aren't they all friends?
9:19 - How many outfits is Heidi Klum going to wear?
9:20 - Love Lauren Conrad's outfits...I don't always like them. But is she really a star enough to be a presenter?
9:21 - Guest Actor in a Comedy Series - (Wow - they're all on 30 Rock!) Tim Conway
Guest Actress in Comedy Series - (Wow - again...lots on 30 Rock!) Katherine Jousten (Desperate Housewives!!!)
9:26 - I don't know if I can ever look at Tina Fey the same again. I'm going to constantly think of Sarah Palin.
9:32 - Wow, Charlie Sheen looks a lot like his father! I didn't realize it until I saw Martin Sheen just now. And that reminds me...Denise Richard's show (Charlie's ex) is awful. And if she tried to do that show to revamp her image...it didn't help her. Not one bit.
9:35 - Christina Applegate looks amazing. Considering she just found out she had breast cancer. She looks awesome. How great for her.
9:37 - Made for Television Movie - Recount. I have no idea what movie it is. Although they got 11 nominations. What channel was it on?
9:39 - Kathy Griffin is presenting tonight. I love her. And after last year's shenanigans, I'm surprised they asked her back. I can't wait to hear what she has to say!
9:47 - Ok, Recount just won again. It must have been one hell of a movie.
9:55 - I'm not sure how I feel about Sandra Oh. But McDreamy...I suppose I don't need to say anything.
9:56 - I love Kathy Griffin...but her hair looks not so good and I think her dress would be way cuter if she didn't have that thing tied around the middle of it. And Don Rickles looks kind of old and frail. Man - he doesn't want to follow the script at all. He is rambling and rambling.
9:59 - Reality TV Program - Amazing Race. Don't they always win? Yes...the 6th consecutive win. How come they keep beating out everyone? I don't watch that show because, quite frankly, it doesn't look very good at all. I know I wouldn't ever want to do that stuff. Oh well.
10:01 - I love Sally Field. She was funny in Mrs. Doubtfire and I love her in Brothers & Sisters. But now all I can think of her is that stupid Boniva commercial.
10:03 - Oh I forgot that she was in Forrest Gump with Tom Hanks. How could I have forgotten that?!?!
10:04 - I don't like Tom Hanks's glasses. Not super flattering.
10:10 - Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program - Don Rickles. Oh man - they aren't ever going to get him off the stage!
10:13 - Kate Walsh looks smoking! And Wayne Brady always makes me laugh in Who's Line.
10:14 - Cynthia Nixon is awesome! But I swear she's always going to be Miranda to me. With red hair, of course.
10:23 - That's it, if Recount wins again, I'm going to have to go and rent it.
10:24 - Phew...it's John Adams
10:26 - Finally! Back to something I care about!!
10:26 - Finally! Back to something I care about!!
10:27 - Lead Actor in a Comedy Series - Alec Baldwin. A family friend met Alec one night in NYC by random chance and said that he was a really nice guy.
10:29 - Lead Actress in a Drama Series - Glen Close. I always think of her in 101 Dalmations as the villan. I should probably broaden my horizons.
10:30 - In Memoriam - this always makes me feel sad and miss the people that have passed away this year.
10:38 - Jack Bauer, I love you!!!
10:39 - Actor in a Drama Series - Brian Cranston. I think he was the dad in Malcolm in the Middle.
10:41 - Actress in a Comedy Series - Tina Fey. Oh I love her!
10:45 - Reality TV Host - oh - it was a tease.
10:49 - When did Jessica Simpson get her own perfume line? And how come I've never smelled it?
10:50 - Reality TV Host - Jeff Probst. Seriously. It took that long to announce the winner? And I'm kind of glad he won. Survivor was one of the first reality shows.
10:51 - Wow - Betty White sounds the exact same! Oh I love her.
10:52 - Mary Tyler Moore looks amazing. It's my goal to look awesome in my 60s!
10:54 - Best Comedy Series (Come on Office!!) - 30 Rock. Wow - that show is CLEANING up!
10:55 - A sneak peak at Mariska Hargitay - she looks beautiful in her orange dress!!
10:56 - Drama Series (no real favorite in this category) - Mad Men. Aw - that's exciting for them. It's their first one!
10:57 - A sneak peak at Matthew Rhys. He's so cute. Too bad he plays a gay guy on tv. But I think I'm secretly in love with him.

No comments:
Post a Comment