I'm getting all packed up and ready to leave for Atlanta in a few hours. I am actually looking forward to this training. It's a good way to slowly get back into audit. Because let's face it - I need a slow introduction! :)
I have to admit that I'm a bit uneasy about this training. I have't had to room with a roommate in about 2 years and while it's only for a few nights, it is always not too much fun to meet a random person to live with. Too bad we don't get treated like adults.
Paul and I just realized that we're barely going to see each other this month. I'm leaving for Atlanta today and don't get back until Friday. We think he's working a lot of hours this week and during the weekend. I'm on vacation next week to study and then a week from Friday, Paul leaves for 29 Palms until who knows when. And when he returns, I believe I head to Olean. Hurray. At least we'll be busy and won't have time to miss each other.
With all of my upcoming time without a boyfriend (lol), I'm making it my goal to work out and eat healthier again. I know I keep saying that, but for whatever reason, it never happens. But this time, I'm committing to it!
I spent most of the weekend with the family. It was nice to spend time with them. We don't often get to all be together for long periods of time and that's always nice. Although I hate when Mom and Dan get into their arguments (can't either one of them just let it go?). I am so happy that I did spent time with them.
I think that about sums up what's going on around here...nothing too crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment