My weekend was fantabulous, though. Friday night was really chill. We went out to Pizza Plant for dinner. I had these really yummy chicken fingers. (The bishop said we could eat meat...so I took full advantage.) We played some Rock Band and just hung out for awhile.
I slept in on Saturday and that felt amazing. I love just laying in bed and relaxing. It's such a rareity these days, so I definitely do it when I get the chance. I got half the house clean...there's still a whole bunch that I have left to do (clean the floors, vacuum, dust, etc.).
Saturday night we went to the March of Dimes Gala. That was actually really fun. It's nice to get dressed up and get all pretty. I love it! :) Paul looked super handsome in his tux! Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera, so we have no pics from the evening.
Yesterday, mom made us my fav chicken casserole. It was so tasty...mmm. I hated it when I was little, but now it's definitely a favorite. I don't think she's made it since my bday last year! It was good to hang out with Mom and Dad - I don't get to see them a lot and I feel bad. Especially because we see Paul's family and I think Mom feels slighted sometimes. It's not on purpose, Mom, I swear!!
Now, it's back to the grind...although today is going fairly well. No complaints so far!
~*~
This is very important...
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!
I am doing my part and wearing green! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment