It seems that with every dose of good news lately, comes some bad and/or sad news.
A very good and dear friend, Mrs. G, was diagnosed with cancer a year or two ago. She had extensive surgery that removed half of her stomach, pancreas, and other organs in her abdomen. Only 10% of people with her kind of cancer are candidates for this surgery. And of those 10%, only 5% of them survive this surgery.
Thankfully, she was one of the lucky ones that benefited from this surgery.
Unfortunately, doctors just found some more cancer in her pancreas.
I'm not sure what kind of treatment she will be getting. At this point, I don't know if it's going to be chemo, surgery, or a combo of other stuff. Regardless, cancer treatment is scary and dangerous. And not always effective.
I can't even imagine what Crystal is going through right now. Her mom is her best friend and major support system. To have to deal with this is unimaginable.
So I'm asking everyone out there to please say a prayer for Mrs. G and her family. They deserve the best care in the world and definitely a cure.

No comments:
Post a Comment