Friday, September 28, 2012

Five on Friday

 I took this picture in the Caribbean during Spring Break.  When I was in college!  Yikes - it's been a long time since I've been in the Gulf!
  1. We are leaving for our super amazing trip to a place that looks like the above picture on Sunday.  I can't wait to spend 6 amazing days with the Hubster in paradise.  I'm so looking forward to relaxing, swimming, and being a very long way away from cell phone service!
     
  2. Grey's Anatomy Spoiler Alert!! Did you watch the premiere last night?  Oh my gosh.  My McSteamy!!!  And Arizona!  Oh gosh.  I better not write too much incase, but man that was a good one.  The Hubster *endured* it with me and laughed at how sad I was getting.  Oh well.  I love this show. :)
     
  3. The weather has finally turned to fall - which is very happy for me.  I love sweaters and jeans and boots.  And it feels so nice to go outside with a light fleece on.  I am a happy girl.
     
  4. Our friends are on vacation this week and we are cat-sitting.  I have to admit that it's kind of a pain to drive 20 minutes to their house twice a day, but I do love hanging out with the kitty.  It makes me want to have a pet.  It's nice to know that when I come in their house, Monkey (yes, they have a cat named Monkey), is waiting for me.  I want a dog badly.  The Hubster wants nothing that he has to clean up after.  Clearly that means children are out of our future too.  hehe
     
  5. I just bought tickets for Wicked!  My parents are coming to visit in November and they have always wanted to see a Broadway show.  My mom recently decided she has to see Wicked and my dad really just loves hearing good music.  So I searched around and got us tickets to a matinee show.  Yikes - they are rather expensive!!  But I think they're going to have a really fun time.  And what they don't know yet is that it's part of their Christmas present! 
Have a super weekend and an even better week!  I'll catch up when we return from vacation!

PS - I have a special post scheduled for next week!

No comments: