I am scheduling this post because currently I am laying on a beach somewhere in the Bahamas.
Exactly 2 years ago today, the Hubster and I were married! I can hardly believe that time has gone by that quickly. Because it really seems like just yesterday, I was being zipped into my dress and putting my super fancy shoes on and heading into the trolley with my best friends. It's can't have been that long ago that I walked down the aisle of my favorite chapel towards the love of my life. Was it really 2 years ago that we ate amazing food and danced the night away as a newly married couple?
Exactly 2 years ago today, the Hubster and I were married! I can hardly believe that time has gone by that quickly. Because it really seems like just yesterday, I was being zipped into my dress and putting my super fancy shoes on and heading into the trolley with my best friends. It's can't have been that long ago that I walked down the aisle of my favorite chapel towards the love of my life. Was it really 2 years ago that we ate amazing food and danced the night away as a newly married couple?
In honor of the day, here are some of our favorite pictures.
Happy Anniversary to the love of my life. I have loved every minute of these 2 years and I spending a lifetime with you won't be enough.












1 comment:
Beautiful photos! Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you are having a great time in the Bahamas!
Post a Comment