We started watching The Voice last year. I was getting kind of sick of American Idol...it's just the same thing over and over with new judges. So we got into watching The Voice. It's funny and the singers are so good. I like that it's about the talent and not about making fun of the people in the early rounds. It always made me so upset to see the judges making fun of the contestants who were trying very hard to perform.
Technically this show started on Tuesday night, but it's still on my DVR. I can't wait to see what happens with Joel and Julia's new son. Jasmine, Crosby, and Jabbar are such a cute family. And Sarah is just really a real character...and she has a rockin' name.
We watching how inventive people are on Shark Tank. I mean it seems like a no-brainer to do some of this stuff, but I always marvel how the simplest invention can change your life. And the sharks are super funny.
I have no idea why I am so addicted to Dancing with the Stars. But I am. This is definitely a DVR show that I zip through the commercials and watching in about half the time.
I think this is the last season for Private Practice. It makes me kind of sad because it's such a good show. I'm interested to see what's going to happen to Addison and if she'll pick Sam (!!!) or Jake (???).
Who doesn't think Modern Family isn't one of the funniest shows on tv these days? The characters are so hilarious and very real in so many ways. We recently decided that the Hubster's family is that family...we are a combo of Mitchell and Cameron, Jon is Jay but we are still searching for his Gloria, and Emily and Mike are Claire and Phil.
I feel it's unhealthy to keep watching Law and Order: SVU. But I can't help myself.
Two words: Plane Crash!!!! So excited for this!!
Who doesn't love Tom Selleck's mustache? And a Friday night with Donnie Walhberg? Yes please!!
My favorite new show from last year. Can't wait to see what's up their sleeves this year!
Wow - that's a lot of shows. But it keeps us busy in the months when it's cold and snowing!!










No comments:
Post a Comment