It's Wednesday already!! Which is good because this week seems to be dragging a little. And everyone at work is in a giant mood. And that's no fun. So the closer we are to the weekend is good news. Plus, we're going away on a fun trip this weekend which is extra incentive for the week to be done!
(I don't know why my pictures uploaded in a weird order. And I'm too lazy to figure out how to change them...sorry...)
The Hubster and I found this uh-mazing pizza place for lunch. It's called Skinny Pizza and they have really delicious food but at half the calories and use healthy options. My favorite one is the Arugula Pizza - it's a thin crust with arugula lettuce, some balsamic drizzed over, and light mozzarella. Yum!
My mom surprised me on my anniversary last Friday with some beautiful flowers. They're still looking pretty good, although a little droopy this morning. They make me happy!
We texted this picture to my mom on Friday. It was the first anniversary in 30 years that I haven't physically been with her. She was sad so we hope this made her feel a bit better.
Saturday night we went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. The Hubster got a giant crab pot and really chowed down. I ordered a crab cake and it was yummy. The only downside is that we were at dinner for 5 hours - we left at 6, it took 40 min to get there, we waited for an hour, and then dinner took forever to come out. We didn't get home until 11!
Sunday night (right after the sunset picture from the other day), we grabbed a quick bite. {Side note - we don't usually eat out this much on the weekends...it was weird that we were out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.} In order to save on the bill and our waistlines, we split a lobster macaroni and cheese dish...so yummy! And just enough food for the both of us.
I just downloaded Instagram on my phone and I'm liking all the fun stuff you can do to the pictures. This was my first practice shot.
When the family came in to visit 2 weeks ago, we went to see Newsies. I've never seen the movie before, but apparently it was a staple in my in-laws house growing up. Emily gave me the quick update of the plot on the way to the show, but it was absolutely amazing. The dancing was unbelievable and the music was so catching. If it's touring anywhere by you, I recommend seeing the show. I think this weekend I might try to get the movie on Amazon.
We couldn't help ourselves and arrived extra early to make sure we had a good spot in line! hehe
Hanging out before family pictures. We love when family visits!! :)
My amazing in-laws. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people as them in my life. They are such sweet, faithful, loving people. I hit the jackpot with the parents in life.
I'm having some sort of problem. I am addicted to One Tree Hill. It's been on for years, but I recently discovered it. It's a silly teen soap, but I can't help myself. I've been catching up on it on Netflix for the past few weeks. The Hubster started laughing at me for watching something so silly, but now he's been following the plot and asked thoughtful questions when I watch episodes without him. He'd die if he realized that he was actually into this show. lol
Usually around this time I start to think about tv shows coming back...I think I'll blog about that tomorrow.
Hope you're having a good week! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment