Friday, September 14, 2012

Five on Friday


  1. The Hubster and I are heading up to the Adirondak Mountains this weekend for a super short getaway.  I took this picture when we were there with my parents last year.  We have big plans for a hike and some relaxing.
     
  2. I'm trying to get some friends to come visit - so hopefully we'll have some fun adventures coming up.
     
  3. It's time to start thinking about Halloween costumes.  I'd like to go as a "couple" but I'm not sure if the Hubster will go for it.  Especially because all of his "couple" ideas are men.  And I'm not okay playing a boy.
     
  4. I have not been so good with attending my spinning classes twice a week.  I really have to get back into that.
     
  5. My new favorite lunch spots are Panera Bread (for some delicious but unhealthy broccoli-cheese soup) and Chipotle (for a bowl...so yummy)
Have a super weekend!

No comments: