Thursday, December 22, 2011

Vacation!!

In 3.5 hours, I'll be done with work for 2011!!

Sort of.

I have some stuff to do while I'm home on vacation, but that can be managed from the comforts of my mom's living room, wearing my Christmas jammies, and sipping some hot chocolate.

Before we head home and I can put my feet up, we have *tons* to do.  There are a few more presents to buy and wrap, packing and loading to do, and double checking the house.

But I think what I'm most looking forward to doing is having a very special Christmas morning with my husband tomorrow morning.  We're going to exchange the gifts we have for each other and share a special breakfast just the two of us.  Christmas morning with family will be completely madness (in a good way) so I don't feel like I'll really get to "enjoy" the gift giving part with Paul.

I have some presents for him at home that I got over Thanksgiving break, too.  So he'll have stuff from me to open on Christmas morning!

This also saves us a ton of car space.  Now I don't have to bring his presents home to Buffalo, then to Pittsburgh (for New Year's) and then back to Long Island.  Because my big fear is that something will get accidentally dropped on the floor.  And I don't think that the Keurig can handle that!! :)

For now, I better get back to work and finish up my stuff for the rest of the year!!

No comments: