The house has finally been all decorated and ready for the Christmas
season!!! We started putting up decorations when we got home from
Thanksgiving. So far we haven't really done any entertaining, but I
think that will be a little bit this week and some more the week after
we get back from the holiday break.
Christmas decorating is one of my most favorite things to do. It's such a fun and magical time of the year. I just love it. And not to jinx ourselves, but where the heck is the snow?!?! I think it's going to a be a green Christmas. Especially when the highs are in the 50s each day here in NYC. (Although we are unsure what the weather in Buffalo will be like.)
 |
| My buffet |
 |
| I wish this picture turned out better. The basket was an engagement present from my Grandma's cousin. I just thought it would look cute with some ornaments in it. |
 |
| Our pretty pretty Chrismtas tree. Yes, it's tilting a little bit. No, I have no idea why. But I bought it for $13 on a super duper after Christmas sale. I believe this will be the last year we use it. |
 |
| I forgot that I got this as a present last year. It made my day when I unpacked it! |
 |
| I found this super cute star candle holders and the pine smelling candle just fits in there so nicely. |
 |
| My purchase from our summer trip to a Christmas store. |
 |
| Honeymoon Souvenir from Hawaii. I think this has become our favorite ornament. |
 |
| Fun sparkly ornament |
 |
| Isn't this the cutest? |
 |
| Christmas bedding!!! |
 |
| A non-edible Advent calendar. |
 |
| My Christmas dishes! |
In case these pictures don't make it abundantly clear, I am completely in love with penguins. I just find them to be so cute. Thankfully Paul tolerates them and lets me decorate the house with them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment