Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Parade

When we were home for Thanksgiving, we took advantage of the 50+ degree weather and went to the town Christmas parade.  I haven't been to it until since I was in grade school.  It was so cute!  I'm looking forward to going again next year!

I love my hometown!  Although I've never seen this many people in the village before at one time.

This little boy was so cute with his shopping bag waiting for candy.

Yay for the parade starting!!

Ahh, my old high school marching band!  I was never a band person, but I watched my friends march in many parades.

Yay!  Penguins!

How cute is this doggie?

Someone got into the candy!

I guess even the Easter Bunny wanted in on the action!

The Hubster *loves* his new iPhone.

This band was so good!

Christmas llamas?!?!?

Mr. and Mrs. Claus...in person!!

Merry Christmas to all!

This little girl was so incredibly adorable.  She might have been the best behaved girl at the parade.  She stood or sat with her mom the entire time.  And when the people threw out candy, she would say thank you and only pick up one piece of candy.  So adorable.

Santa's Workshop is mobile.  Santa hangs out in the village parking lot in his workshop and you can visit him.  We would go see him every year.

No comments: