Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Wish List

Dear Santa,

This year, I have been a good girl.  I don't think I've gotten into *too* much trouble.  I hope you like my (tongue in cheek) list this year! :)



My current Ugg like boots are a few years old and are letting snow in, which sort of defeats the purpose of wearing boots.

My beloved car, Sharky, died the other day.  We are going to have him fixed, but I would like to find this Golf R under the tree instead of having to buy it in the Spring!

Who doesn't love diamond rings?  I've recently decided that I like pear shaped diamonds.
Because I love sparkles.  And shoes.  So sparkly shoes just seemed to be the normal progression.
The Hubster would love to add to his model train set.  And I don't want to leave him off of my list.
I wish to spend my 30th birthday in the happiest place on earth.  And if possible, I'd love to spend it with all my family and friends.  So, Santa, a family trip to Disney World would be heaven.
Also, if you could throw in a personal assistant and a few more hours in the day, I would be eternally grateful! 

Merry Christmas!


Love,
Sassy Sarah

No comments: