- Gearing up for my first accounting final during my Sophomore year of college (eek! I'm getting old!)
- Feeling heartbroken that the guy I *thought* I was in love with was actually dating someone else
- Waking up at 4am every day because that's when my roommate's mom would call to wake her up
- Giggling with my bestie over the cute hockey play in my english class
- Eating Jim's Steak-Out at 4am on weekends
- Cheese
- Bison French Onion Chip Dip
- Sponge Candy
- Ice Cream
- Tootsie Pops
- The Star Spangled Banner
- I'll Stand By You - The Pretenders
- The Fresh Prince of Bel Air Theme Song
- Home - Michael Buble
- New York, New York - Frank Sinatra
- Donate to various charities
- Buy a pair of real Ugg boots
- Buy the Hubster the kit car he would like to build
- Be a Secret Santa to some needy families this Christmas
- Replace my phone with the iPhone 4s
- Letting my laundry pile up so that I spend days upon days doing it
- Buying Shoes
- Nail Biting
- Hang out with family
- Spend time with friends
- Shop
- Crafts of any kind
- Lay around and relax with the Hubster
~*~
Now that November's over, I realize that I didn't get in my 30 days of blogging. But I did manage 22 and I think that's pretty good for me. A lot of craziness went on and I figure that's the best that I'll be able to do! Hopefully that's just motivated me to get moving and blog more frequently.
Lots of good and crazy things coming up for me. Work is at an all time madness and now I've just started getting my Christmas decorations up. Paul is out of town until Saturday night, so I'm hoping to do the rest of the decorating done this weekend. Sunday we are planning to put up our tree and make a big yummy Sunday dinner. I can't wait! Promise to take lots of pics and share our decorations!

1 comment:
Great lists! I enjoyed all your November posts, great job!
Post a Comment