Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Breaking Down Christmas Vacation - The Recap

Countdown Update:
Christmas
New Year's Eve
BEC portion of the CPA exam
Return to Work
18 days until Traffic Court

Status:
Traffic Court
I am unexcited about appearing in court, but at least it's still not for a few more days. I'm sure I'll blog about the shenanigans that will ensue and the resulting payment.

Christmas
Refer here for Christmas recap.

New Year's Eve
The boyfriend and I spent the evening with my parents. To call the evening low-key would be an overstatement. We played Yatzee, Cranium, and Rack-O (don't ask). I made snacks continuously from 8pm through Midnight so that my Dad would stay awake. We toasted the New Year with sparking apple cider.

Shockingly...I was fine with this ringing in method!

CPA Exam
Thank goodness this monster is over.

I have no idea how I *think* I did on it. Please don't ask. I don't have a good answer.

Awaiting the results in March 2009.

Work
I am back at work. And clearly not working, as I am blogging about vacation.

Sadly, my body has returned to the busy season schedule and doesn't even bother to look out the window.

Conclusion:
Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009! :)

No comments: