How is it possible that I have *so* many random guilty pleasures?
Let's go through them, shall we?
The City - Due to the fact that The Hills is on hiatus, I have turned to Whitney's show. And yes, I'm addicted. I DVR it every week. It is pathetic that I care what happens to her love life? Is it awful that I don't really like the Olivia girl? That I think she's a stuck up snob? I don't know what's worse...that I'm invested in their lives or that I watch. I think it's a toss up.
Bromance - Clearly a guilty pleasure that needs no explanation.
Real World Brooklyn - I think I was stunted as a child by not having cable. So I'm catching up on all the crap tv like Real World, now.
Blog Reading - I am addicted to reading blogs. Like I read them constantly. I am pathetic. I need to stop. But I can't help it. I. cannot. help. myself. And this includes Twitter.
Dirty Martinis - Thanks to my friend Karina, I could drink these every day. Due to the fact that they will kick my ass, I only drink them on the weekends. And one 1 per time.
Organic Juice Drinks - They are so yummy and hard on my wallet.
Chocolate Covered Popcorn - Clearly not good for my waistline. But the chocolate covered popcorn Mrs D. gave me for being done with the exam is amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment