2 days until New Year's Eve
7 days until the BEC portion of the CPA exam
8 days until I have to return to work
28 days until traffic court
Status:
Traffic Court
Due to our crazy Buffalo weather, I wasn't able to safely drive to Franklinville on the day of court. So I postponed until January 26. Now I can save up my mileage money to pay off my ticket!
Christmas
Cheers to a successful Christmas 2008! :)
All presents were bought and wrapped on time!
All but 3 gifts have been delivered!
Everyone liked their stuff!
I got some awesome stuff! :)
New Year's Eve
I will be spending New Year's Eve in Buffalo. A (large) portion of the day will be spent studying.
CPA Exam
I have a decent amount of work to do. But thank goodness I have some more time to study left. My butt hurts from sitting in my kitchen chairs. And that's a good sign!
I *can* do this.
Work
I have not thought about work in a week.
Hallelujah!
Conclusion:
I am slowly getting through my to do list!

No comments:
Post a Comment