Friday, October 26, 2012

Five on Friday


1.  We're heading to the annual Halloween party tomorrow night.  The Hubster's co-workers have an annual tradition and since I've known him, we've always dressed up and had a really fun time.  Over the years, I've been Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, a Playboy Bunny (gulp), Robin to Hubster's Batman, a cowgirl, a swan, and a bunch more that I can't even recall.  Here's a sneak peak of our disco costumes!
 
2.  How do people get the pictures to post side by side but they are in the same image?  Does instagram do this and I haven't figured it out yet?

3.  I went punkin picking last weekend.  We found this really cute farm and found these awesome pumpkins.  I think we're planning on carving on Sunday night.


4.  I headed to DC for a conference this week.  I met up with my super cool brother-in-law and laughed at the training that was next door to mine.

5.  Every other year, we spend Thanksgiving with my in-laws.  My super cool Sister-in-Law and I started doing a Christmas parade the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  A few years ago, Paul and I went as Santa and Rudolph.  This year I am super excited about our costume...I'll keep it a secret until then!

Have an awesome weekend!  Hope every has good weather and stays out of the path of Hurricane Sandy!

No comments: