1. This has been a really difficult week for me. I know part of it is the coming back from a week off, but most of it is related to the job itself. I am not a trained HR person but have many HR functions due to the fact that the company is so small. So this week we have had some very difficult conversations. I know it's part of the job but I am sick over it.
2. On the plus side, I am heading home for a weekend with my family. This was planned awhile ago, but comes at the perfect time. I'm looking forward to yummy Buffalo food and family.
3. I only watched a few minutes of the Vice Presidential debate last night. Quite honestly I was upset by the Vice President's constant interrupting and disrespect of Paul Ryan. I don't understand why he couldn't let Paul Ryan finish his thought.
4. It's Breast Cancer awareness month and I happily enjoy the fact that I can wear my favorite color, pink, and show my support to cancer research.
5. I have a quick work trip in a few weeks to DC. So excited to visit some friends while I'm there!
Hope everyone has a super duper weekend!

1 comment:
Totally agree with #3!
Hope you had a great weekend in Buffalo!
Post a Comment