Thursday, October 11, 2012

R&R

I love vacation.  I especially love vacations that include the Hubster and the beach!  Last week was pretty amazing.

Here's the pics from the week! :)

The awesome view from the plane!  I was so excited seeing how blue the water was and that I would be laying on the beach in just an hour!

How cute is this towel on our bed?

The room was so nice!  We had a porch that looked out onto the pool and ocean.

Oh yeah!  The Hubster cracked an island beer and got into vacation mode right away!

It was so hot and humid that when I took my camera from the air conditioning to the beach, it would fog up for like 10 minutes.  It wasn't actually a rainy/cloudy day!

The Hubster's most favorite thing to do is look around the beach for some friends.  He found a cute crab the first day!

BFFs
 My most adorable Hubster of 2 years!!

Yummy hubachi dinner!

 We love vacation!  (Really - who doesn't?)

 Downtown Nassau
I'm a happy girl here - I'm on vacation, with my brand new summer hat and an ice cream!

The Sandals Resort was really nice.  It was all inclusive and the food was good.  We definitely ate a lot and had some tasty drinks too!  Everything was really clean and nice.

Our anniversary dinner on the beach!!

 So special and fun!!
My super delicious dessert!
 Yeah, this was my view...for 5 days while laying on the beach!



 Oh how I miss this!!!




 We spent one day in this hut.  I relaxed, read my book, and took a snooze!!




No comments: