Friday, May 25, 2012

Gloomy Gus


I am in a funk.  It has rained here every single day since Sunday.  And I think the trend is going to continue through the weekend.  I am definitely a weather person...I feel happier when the sun is shinning.

This weekend I have a bridal shower on Saturday and then we have to work Monday.  I'm bummed to have to come in on a holiday, but I figure I'll get a lot of work done because the phone won't be ringing.

I think part of my funk today stems from the Hubster getting in the shower before me.  He's a notoriously LONG showerer.  (We're talking upwards of 20 minutes.)  So when he got up 5 minutes before I needed to get in the shower, I had a feeling it was going to be an "off" day.  It is.  Everything is going wonky today.  I'm blaming him.  :)

Here's hoping tomorrow is full of sunshine (or at least warmer weather) and fun with friends celebrating their impending marriage!

No comments: