Thursday, August 21, 2008

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

In about 1 hour, I am leaving the B-lo for a summer road trip!

Paul and I are taking off for Pittsburgh, Philly, Baltimore, and DC!! We'll return on Monday night.

I am so excited. The thought of being away from work for this many straight days is so flipping exciting that I can barely contain myself.

There is a not so fun dark cloud hanging over my head - last night around 10:30, Sharky broke down. Thank goodness Paul was with me and let me use his AAA membership for the free tow! Although I did call my dad - because that's what I do. Despite the fact that Paul was right there with me...I did have to call my dad.

Since I don't need the car until at least Tuesday, it's not that big of a deal. I am really sad that my Michael Buble cd's and sunglasses got left. Perhaps we can make a quick pit stop...

No comments: