I am so excited to have my shows back on tv. I know this makes me sounds like a complete couch potato...but I don't even care! Get ready for:
September 2 - 90210
- Ok, I'm going to give it a chance...just because I was a fan of Donna, David, Brandon, Dylan, Brenda & Co.
September 23 - Law and Order SVU
- I am randomly addicted to this show...I have no idea why I like it so much
September 25 - Grey's Anatomy and The Office
- Like I would even consider missing it!
September 28 - Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters
- Clearly I'm addicted to having my butt attached to the couch on Sunday nights
October 1 - Private Practice
- I'll give Addison another year!
October 3 - The Ex List
- Looks cute and I might need to branch out!
Hmm...maybe I do watch too much tv...

No comments:
Post a Comment