It's my 26th birthday and it's been a pretty good day so far! :) No complaints!
This has definitely been a more interesting birthday for me. Last year, I was definitely apprehensive to turn 25. But 26 seems more easy! I wonder if it's because I think it's going to be all downhill from here! lol
Since it's my day, I"ll write about my favorite things:
1. Crystal Light On the Go - they are awesome to put in my bottled water and are only 10 calories!
2. My new cutting board - everyone needs to get a Paul to make them an awesome cutting board
3. Barbeque Salmon Sushi - my birthday dinner tonight
4. Tim Horton's Hot Chocolate - warms me up every time I drink it
5. Tim Horton's Butter Carmel Iced Cap Supreme - always wakes me up and makes me feel happy
6. My family and friends - they are the bestest
7. warm weather - i'm wearing capris today!
8. Online shopping - breaks up an otherwise boring and monotonous day
9. New work friends - nicest people, ever
10. Birthdays - remind you that your friends and family love you, no matter what

No comments:
Post a Comment