All the parts came in the mail last week and this weekend Paul came over and put it all together for me. So right now, I'm sitting on my living room floor and blogging! (The computer's on the floor because the wireless internet card hasn't come yet and I'm currently tethered to the router in my living room.)
The computer is awesome! I have the perfect keyboard that I have been eyeing at Office Max for the past few years. It's great to type on and I love it! I have zillions of storage space and some of my pics have already been transferred! Plus, the computer's super fast.
I think that everyone needs a Paul (both the computer and the person). My computer is awesome and wasn't too expensive. Plus, it comes with a super hot computer man. :) I love him!
~*~
I talked about Michael Buble in my last post and let me just say - he is AWESOME!!! I absolutely fell in love with him 2 weeks ago. His voice is amazing and he definitely puts on a great show. Paul and I had such a great time and we are definitely going back to see him if he's ever singing around here again. I have pics that I meant to post, but just haven't gotten around to downloading them onto either one of my computers! ;-)
~*~
Lots of great stuff coming up! Saturday is Janice and Mike's wedding. That should be a really fun night! I am so excited for them to get married. I saw them together a few weeks ago and realized that he is definitely the perfect person for her. I am so happy they found each other. I get such a great feeling from them!
Paul's friends Kevin and Becca are getting married in a few weeks. That should be a fun time seeing some of Paul's UB friends.
Work during May shouldn't be too bad. We're in a slower period now (until about late June), so I doubt that I'll be working late for awhile. So that is very good news!!

No comments:
Post a Comment