Sunday, April 6, 2008

Birthday Weekend

I had such a great weekend!

Mom and Dad threw me a birthday dinner last night. Mom made a whole turkey dinner and it was so scrumptious! I love turkey dinners.

I also got a whole lot of awesome stuff! Grandma and Grandpa gave me a purse, pajamas, and a cookbook. Mr. and Mrs. D gave me a really cute dress, a cookbook, earrings, cream, and some other small stuff. Mom and Dad gave me a crochet book that I've been wanting, some crochet stuff, and dinner, of course. Paul made me this amazing cutting board. I LOVE IT! Danny gave me a gift certificate to shop at the Gap.

I feel really lucky. Yesterday at dinner I realized that every single person in that room loves me for who I am. And that made me feel so good. I've really been struggling with life lately. Work has just really crushed me. I just haven't felt like myself. But being with everyone that I love made me realize that life is good. And that I shouldn't let work get to me.

Thank you to everyone who I love in my life! :)

No comments: