- weird that I prefer to use one of my bathrooms as opposed to another?
- ok to think I really want something but I'm afraid to ask for it?
- weird that I sleep in a different position in my bed each night in order to not leave random dents in my featherbed?
- weird that I DVR a show that went off the air 4 years ago every morning?
- annoying when two trucks drive next to each other both going 50 mph and you can't pass them?
- sad that I only have a few different kinds of cheese, condiments, and beer in my fridge?
- OCD of me to hate that my house isn't very organized?
- ok that I need to have these cute brown boots from JCrew for the winter?
- ok that I'm sick of going to weddings?
- ok that I am still looking forward to JLH's wedding?
- frustrating to not have your hair do what you want it to?
- sad that I've only used my grill a few times this summer?
- ok that I am leaving now to use my favorite bathroom? hehe
Saturday, September 1, 2007
is it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment