10 years ago
I was getting into my sophomore year of high school. I was best friends with Kristin and we had started working on our DECA International Marketing manual.
5 years ago
I was having fun as a junior at Canisius. I was closing Heenans on a regular basis and living with Beth, Krista, Jamie, and Sarah.
1 year ago
I was still living at home and contemplating the start of busy season.
Yesterday
We went to Karina and Mike's wedding and a fun party.
* Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Pinch! We love you!!
5 snacks I enjoy
Strawberries, Salt and Vinegar Chips, Cheese, Sponge Candy, Ice Cream
5 songs I know all the words toLove Shack, American Pie, The Star Spangled Banner, Sexual Healing, Angel
5 things I would do with $100 million
Pay off all of my debts, buy a new car, take my family on a vacation, go on a shopping spree, quit my job
5 places I would run away toHawaii (while I've never been there, I have a feeling I would like it), Cayman Islands, Paul's house...ok I can't think of any more
5 things I would never wear
St. Bernadette's school uniform (ever again!), bright red lipstick, fur, spandex
5 favorite tv showsThe Office, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, The Hills, Dawson's Creek (I know it's off the air, but the re-runs are on daily!)

No comments:
Post a Comment