Ok, so I have seen this on a number of other people's blogs and it seemed like fun, so I thought that I would give it a whirl...
(Do you see that I am trying to procrastinate work, as this is my second post for the day?)
8. I hate feet. I know it sounds weird (and I know a lot of other people who feel the same way), but I just do not like people's feet. It creeps me out when people have gross feet and don't keep them properly groomed. When someone puts their foot in my face, I literally have to prevent myself from wanting to throw up. Gross, I know. But please people, keep your feet away from me!
7. I have a desire to meet my half-brothers and half-sisters, but absolutely no desire to meet my biological parents. (This is assuming I have half-brothers and half-sisters, which I have a feeling that I do.)
6. If I won the lottery tomorrow (and I'm talking the BIG lottery), I wouldn't give my brother a cent. Well for a few years at least. I love my brother very much. But I think it's time that he learns the value of a dollar and do some hard work. I know it sounds selfish, but it's really not. I would pay off my parents mortgage, buy them whatever they wanted (within reason), pay off my loans (student and mortgage), buy a new car, and then put away some money. When my brother's been working for a few years and has paid off some of his loans, then I'm wipe out his debt. I just don't want him to think that you can spend money frivolously without consequencees.
5. I am addicted to reading blogs. I read a whole bunch of them on a daily basis. And I absolutely LOVE it. I know that it probably constitutes me as a cyber-stalker, but I can't help myself.
4. I hate getting into ethical and moral debates. It's not because I don't have any, it's because it always makes me feel uncomfortable. A lot of these issues are very near and dear to people's hearts, as they should be. And it's not like I don't have an opinion, I just don't think that it's always reasonable (and appropriate) to tell people what my position is. I like hearing other people's opinions because I think that's how you become enlightened (if we never shared our thoughs, how would we ever know anyone else). But getting into debates where people obviously feel passionately one way or the other always makes me feel like I'm wrong. Perhaps it's because I usually don't get involved or say much which leads the other person to think that either I don't have an opinion or I'm too dumb to form one. I know this is not the case, but really, I hate these debates.
3. I want to be married and have at least 1 kid by the time I'm 30. And we're not talking popping out the kid on my 30th bday either. I think it's important to get married, do some fun stuff together (like vacation and just do couple things), and then have a kid. Since I'm almost 25.5...the deadline keeps coming closer and getting scarier.
2. I currently hate the fact that I weigh more now that I did in high school. I never thought I was overweight in high school - if you knew me, clearly not the case. I thought that I was in better shape than I was then and eat better. Apparently not. I somehow have to get myself motivated to go to the gym. I think that's what I'll use my extra mileage money on...cuz we know that I don't use the treadmill in my basement.
1. I love to listen to tv shows while I'm working. I think that's why I have Seasons 1,2 and 3 of both Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. I listen to them while I'm working. Plus, it's always fun to re-watch your favorite shows. Or at least it is for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment