We just got back from a weekend in Annapolis, MD. It's an a cute city and there is so much to do. But the real reason we were there was to celebrate my brother-in-law's 30th birthday!
My in-laws rented a gorgeous cabin where we all piled in (very) late Friday night. Saturday morning, we set some crab pots and headed into Annapolis to do some shopping. Amazingly, I bought only some ice cream and a sweatshirt!
That evening, the birthday party started! When we were all home for Easter and my father-in-law's surgery, one night we rented The Muppets. It's an awesome movie and Jon really really loved it. He constantly sang "Man or Muppet" all week. So we got this great idea to get him his own muppet for his birthday!
![]() | ||
Jon's muppet was a huge hit. We all played with it and pretended we were Jon and made up our "Jon-isms". It was so fun and I think we all had so much fun with it.
We got Jon a custom Buffalo Bills jersey. Unfortunately, it didn't arrive in time, but should be in the mail soon. I think it looks awesome and can't wait to get it in the mail!
We ended the weekend with a GIANT crab dinner. I wasn't too keen on the ripping a small animal apart to eat its insides, but the crab was delicious and everyone had fun together.
It was a bummer that we only caught 1 crab in our crab pots and it was Sunday morning. So we didn't end up getting to eat our own catch, but we had fun checking the water every few hours to see if we got anything.
Also, I only have iPhone pics because my camera card was left in the computer. So when I went to take some awesome pics, I realized that I couldn't take any. Bummer. But I have these few and I believe everyone else had some good ones too.
Happy 30th Birthday Jon! May all your wishes come true!



1 comment:
Sounds like a fun weekend. The muppet gift was a great idea! My hubby has a half sister he's only met once that lives near Annapolis. Maybe one day we'll visit there.
Post a Comment