I really, really want to blog about how great my week at home truly was. From my amazing surprise 30th birthday party to my father-in-law's great surgery recovery to Easter, there is really just so much to say.
But for right now, I'm going to have to head back to cleaning out my desk, because a certain mouse completely destroyed my desk in the week I was gone. Mousie ate about 5 foil wrapped chocolate eggs, snacked on some jelly beans, and had at least 2 peanut butter eggs. And after that giant meal (which I think has probably been going on for more than just last night), he left little mousie poop behind. Gross!!!
Just to be safe, I threw out all the food anywhere near my desk.
We had a quick sighting of mousie and now he's missing.

1 comment:
Oh no! Put those little sticky traps out around your office, that'll catch him soon!
Post a Comment