- It's January 10 and I have not blogged once. I don't like this at all!! I am vowing to myself that I should really get a Christmas/New Year's 2011 recap (with pictures) up soon. Or else it's going to be Christmas 2012.
- I miss Buffalo. When we were home for such a long time over Christmas, it reminded me of the life we left behind. All of our friends and family. My favorite foods. The familiarity of life. I do hope that we get to live there again some day. I just felt at home there.
- I got a Cricut for Christmas. I *love* it and am now addicted to Paper Source. Perhaps it's a good thing that I'm so busy with work that I don't have a lot of time to cricut.
- Throwing a couples wedding shower is a lot more work and money than I had originally anticipated. But I am really excited about how everything is turning out.
- Where the heck is winter? I know I shouldn't complain, but seriously where is the snow? The green Christmas we had was a bit sad. I'm used to bundling up for the holidays, not wearing short sleeves and a fleece! Although really, at the rate we're going, it's going to be spring before you know it. And that is never a bad thing.
- I'm making my not-so-triumphant return to Pilates. I love how I feel after I've been going for a few weeks. But I have a sneaking suspicion I'll be the one limping around the office tomorrow.
- I need a personal assistant/maid. It's exhausting trying to coordinate my schedule, Hubster's stuff, my boss's schedule, complete all office functions at work (Accounting, HR, Payroll, AR, AP, Administrative, etc.), and get all the chores done at home. If someone could help me keep track of all that and throw in a load of laundry every now and then...I'd love life even more than I do now!
- The Hubster's birthday is on the 20th. It always gets me because I feel like I use up all my good ideas for Christmas. And then his birthday presents feel like Christmas leftovers. This year I think we're heading away for the weekend. I'm excited to spend some time with him and perhaps a pedicure, as well! ;-)
- My car, Sharky, is on his last legs. We just spent about $600 to limp him through the rest of the remainder of the winter. (But if the winter remains hidden, Sharky and I will both be happier.) I'm on the hunt for a new car, but all the ones I like are mucho expensivo! So now I'm looking into the Honda CRV and the Subaru Forester. Both economical and can fit stuff for our drives home. They aren't "cool" cars like Hubster wants. And he freaks out because they sort of are "family" cars, but hey, when all of his toys fit in the car for a trip to Buffalo, he won't be complaining!
- I am going to visit one of my besties this Friday evening. I can't wait to hang out and shop for the evening. I don't get to see enough of her, so it should be a blast!
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
10 on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I know how you feel, I haven't had much to blog about in the new year. Sort of in a blogging rut.
A new car! We'll be needing to get one soon too but probably towards the end of this year. Both those are supposed to be great cars. We like Subaru's. Hubby brings them home from work sometimes.
Post a Comment