Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Everything You Need In Life You Learn In Kindergarten

Sometimes I swear adults are worse than children.  This happened to me earlier in the afternoon.

Me:  Answers door at work
E:  Hi Sarah
Me:  Hi E!  How are you?  Haven't seen you in awhile.  Can you sign in?
E:  hack hack cough cough cough IN MY FACE
Me:  look of complete and total disgust
E:  Don't worry.  It's not contagious.  I have pneumonia and you can't catch that.  cough cough all over my papers

Oh. My. Gosh.

First of all, it's rude and disgusting to cough in someone's face.  Second of all, you are still coughing your germs on someone.

Covering your mouth when you sneeze, cough, burp, etc. is something you should have learned in Kindergarten.


1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe they did that too you. My 8 year old is always quick to remind my 5 year of if he forgets to cover his mouth while sneezing/coughing "Cover your mouth James, that's gross!" :)